The Lakeside Retreat – Luxury Accommodation for Two or Four
Our Luxury Lakeside Spa Retreat is cantilevered over a lake with views that stretch across rural farmland with the beautiful backdrop of the Brokenback Mountain Range which is iconic Hunter Valley scenery.
Luxury Lakeside has two master spa suites with luxurious king beds, Egyptian cotton sheets and super-cosy goosedown duvets and pillows. Each master suite has its own bathroom with twin basins, large walk-in shower and a large, deep-soak, two person spa bath.
The kitchen is modern, fully equipped and perfect for preparing anything from snacks to full meals.
The large open lounge and dining area features natural timber ﬂoors, high-pitched ceilings, plenty of natural light, a large dining table, leather lounges, a 55in ﬂat screen UHDTV with Foxtel, a DVD player, a stereo with iPod dock and an extensive library of DVD’s and CD’s to enjoy. The room also features a lovely real wood burning ﬁre place to enjoy in the cooler months.
Outside our Lakeside Retreat is a huge covered deck which wraps around the entire retreat. There is an equally large teak dining suite, a Weber Q gas BBQ, bean bags and our handmade Brazilian hammocks to laze in as you blissfully watch the afternoon sun drop down behind the Brokenback Mountain Range. What a perfect way to end a day of wine tasting in the nearby vineyards!
Luxury Lakeside is the perfect retreat for two couples with plenty of space and privacy however, if one couple stays we simply close off the second master spa suite so you have the rest of the retreat to yourselves!
Some Key Features of the Luxury Lakeside Spa Retreat:
- the Luxury Lakeside Spa Retreat the Lakeside retreat can be booked for one or two couples
- cantilevered over a private lake with stunning sunset views to the Brokenback Mountains
- fully equipped kitchen including Bosch dishwasher and gas cooktop, microwave, a full size fridge/freezer and Nespresso coffee machine with pods and an extensive selection of teas
- large leather lounges, 55in UHDTV with Foxtel, blu-ray DVD player, stereo with iPod dock and an extensive DVD & CD library
- native hardwood timber ﬂooring
- full size dining table with all cutlery, crockery and place settings
- king beds with luxurious goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets
- ducted air conditioning & heating, wood burning slow combustion ﬁre (for the cooler months)
- two person deep-soak spa baths
- large walk-in showers and twin basins
- organic bathroom products such as handmade soaps and salts
- large ﬂuffy towels and robes
- fully covered deck with teak dining set, bean bags, handmade Brazilian hammocks and a Weber Q BBQ
- We also provide, with our compliments, a generous, fresh gourmet breakfast hamper for each morning of your stay with everything included to prepare a delicious continental and full English breakfast.